Modern Constellations Quilt Pattern by Tighe Flanagan. This quilt pattern provides limitless possibilities to play with the motif and hexagon rings. Make a mini or king-size quilt, all possible sizes and fabric requirements are included with this pattern.
- Precut friendly! Use 2.5" jelly roll strips, fat quarters, or yardage.
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions for freezer paper piecing and foundation paper piecing.
- All quilt sizes give detailed fabric requirements to eliminate math and guesswork.
- Clear assembly instructions to help you successfully piece your quilt top together.
- Advanced layout suggestions to get your creative juices flowing.
- Coloring sheets to help you plan your project.
- Quilting guide to "walk" you through efficient walking foot quilting paths.
About the PDF download
- Instant download after checkout.
- Limited number of downloads, make sure you save the file to your computer for printing and copying.
- This digital download provides licensing to make quilts for personal use or one quilt for sale. Bulk licensing options available.
- Pattern and templates are for individual use and not for resale.
- Please reach out with any wholesale or licensing inquiries.
Use #modernconstellations to tag your work on Instagram, or check out the hashtag to see what others have done with the pattern!