The Alhambra Rosette Quilt is a modern paper pieced quilt pattern based on traditional Islamic geometry, by Tighe Flanagan.
Digital pattern includes:
- Wall Hanging (50.25" square) and Queen/King size (90.5" square)
- Project plans for each quilt size
- Geometric context using contemporary and historical sources
- Fabric requirements for yardage and fat quarters - FQ Friendly!
- 10 pages of FPP templates
This intermediate-level pattern assumes prior knowledge of paper piecing, either regular foundation paper piecing or freezer paper piecing.
About the PDF download
- Instant download after checkout.
- Limited number of downloads, make sure you save the file to your computer for printing and copying.
- This digital download provides licensing to make quilts for personal use or one quilt for sale. Bulk licensing options available.
- Pattern and templates are for individual use and not for resale.
- Please reach out with any wholesale or licensing inquiries.
Use #AlhambraRosetteQuilt to tag your work on Instagram, or check out the hashtag to see what others have done with the pattern!
Customers who have purchased the pattern will get automatically notified of any new versions. Changes and updates to the pattern will be logged here. Unfortunately, these changes are not automatically sent out with automatic email notifications.
2022 v3 (March 22, 2022)
- Page 14: Fabric Cut Table for Group 6 (White), adjusted the number of required strips for Cut Template 10 and Cut Template 5.
2022 v2 (March 21, 2022)
- Page 9: fixed grammatical typo.
- Page 14: Fabric Cut Table for Group 6 (White), adjusted the number of required pieces for Cut Template 10 and Cut Template 5. If you have already cut your fabrics, you can use the extra pieces from Cut Template 5 for the remaining Cut Template 10 areas.
- Page 26: Fixed label on FPP Template B2 (instruction in seam allowance should read "Attach B4 here" not "Attach B5 here")
- Page 28: Fixed the label on FPP Template C1 (space B1.2 should read C1.2)
- Page 36: Updated Cut Template 10 label to reflect the above changes.
- Page 37: Updated Cut Template 5 label to reflect the above changes.
2022 v1 (March 13, 2022)
- Page 24: Adjusted seam lines on FPP Template A1 for more consistency with other units.