Now expanded to include two template sizes (mini and large) and multiple project sizes for each version!
The Ottoman Rings Quilt is a modern patchwork quilt pattern based on traditional Islamic geometry, by Tighe Flanagan. The interlocking rings are inspired by decorative ornamentation at the Şezade Camii (Shezade Mosque) and the Süleymaniye Camii (Suleymaniye Mosque), in Istanbul, Turkey, designed by the royal Ottoman architect Sinan.
Digital pattern includes:
- Multiple sizes from wall hanging to king-sized quilt!
- Project plans and a comprehensive piecing map to get you started
- Geometric context using contemporary and historical sources
- Fabric requirements for all sizes
- Two template sizes - mini and large!
This advanced-level pattern will cover partial seam piecing and curved piecing techniques, and walk you through the assembly of the complex patchwork.
Check out the Mini Template Set and the Large Template Set!
About the PDF download
- Instant download after checkout.
- Limited number of downloads, make sure you save the file to your computer for printing and copying.
- This digital download provides licensing to make quilts for personal use or one quilt for sale. Bulk licensing options available.
- Pattern and templates are for individual use and not for resale.
- Please reach out with any wholesale or licensing inquiries.
Use #OttomanRingsQuilt to tag your work on Instagram, or check out the hashtag to see what others have done with the pattern!